- You practiced getting in and out of your car through the windows.
- Your first Walkman weighed 10 pounds and was the size of a brick.
- You know the meaning of “Wax on, wax off.”
- You know whose phone number is 867-5309.
- A piece of folded paper and two hands could tell your fortune.
- You want to be “where everybody knows your name.”
- You know what Willis was talking ’bout.
- You remember when it was worth getting up early on a Saturday morning to watch cartoons.
- You know the dangers of saying “water” and “I don’t know.”
- You remember when dialing a number on the phone actually involved a dial.
- You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
- You owned a pair of jelly shoes.
- You played the game “MASH” (Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House).
- You said, “I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up.”
- You asked, “Where’s the beef?”
- You yelled, “By the power of Grayskull!”
- You know where Gordon Shumway is from.
- You rode in the back of the station wagon and faced the cars behind you.
- You know what happened on Nov. 5, 1955.
This entry was posted in Musings
and tagged Humor
. Bookmark the permalink