Do you have a list of dreams, goals for life? They could be career goals, personal goals, or fun things you dream of doing. What do you want to do before you die? Here is my list, so far.
- Iona, for at least a week
- Spend another week visiting other islands in the Hebrides
- Dublin, Ireland to see the Book of Kells which was probably written on Iona
- Shetland Islands, Orkney Islands, Dunnottar Castle. I did see Dunnottar Castle from a distance when I visited Scotland, but it was quarantined due to foot and mouth disease.
- See a stone circle, such as Stonehenge
- Israel – For the biblical history
- Italy & Greece – To see sites of ancient history and mythology
- Antarctica – How many people get to tell stories about visiting there?
- Meteor Crater in Arizona
- Holocaust Museum
Fun and Adventure
- Visit an observatory to observe outer space
- Visit a volcano
- Scuba diving
- See the Northern lights
- Ride in a submarine, observe the marine wildlife, and listen to whale songs
- Publish a book
- Publish a short story
- Learn the Scottish Gaelic language