Do you have a list of dreams, goals for life? They could be career goals, personal goals, or fun things you dream of doing. What do you want to do before you die? Here is my list, so far.
- Get a job that uses my education, even if it is not my primary job. For an explanation of this read here.
- Iona, for at least a week
- Spend another week visiting other islands in the Hebrides
- Dublin, Ireland to see the Book of Kells which was probably written on Iona
- Shetland Islands, Orkney Islands, Dunnottar Castle. I did see Dunnottar Castle from a distance when I visited Scotland, but it was quarantined due to foot and mouth disease.
- See a stone circle, such as Stonehenge
- Israel – For the biblical history
- Italy & Greece – To see sites of ancient history and mythology
- Antarctica – How many people get to tell stories about visiting there?
- Meteor Crater in Arizona
- Holocaust Museum
Fun and Adventure
- Visit an observatory to observe outer space
- Visit a volcano
- Scuba diving
- Ride first class on an airplane. I do not care about living in luxury, but I still want to do this one time.
- See the Northern lights
- Ride in a submarine, observe the marine wildlife, and listen to whale songs
- Publish a book
- Publish a short story